week 12 weigh in

LisaLisa

Silver Member
I had my week 12 weigh in today

i lost another 4lbs!!!

i now only have 20lbs to go. The scary bit is getting closer :eek:

had a chat with the nurse/pharmacy woman person [whatever u call em] we have agreed i wont be stopping till i am at a bmi of 22. She was fine with that and wrote it in my file.

She also said i am the most consistent 'loser' she has on her books and that my average 4lb aweek weight loss is extremely good compared to the rest of her 'clients' who only average 1-2lbs a week. I think i would cry if all i lost was 1-2lbs considering the dramatic drop in calories i am consuming these days :confused:

Oh well - i must be one of the lucky ones after all :p

hugsss peeps

xxx

well done hun, not long to go ey woohoo you have done great ;)

well done lisa thats great! i think you may beat me on our challenge, and i am only losing 4-5 lbs every TWO weeks :( not one of the lucky ones, but getting there!

I bought some size 12 trousers in tesco the other day :D:D:D i'm a 14 in 'normal shops' like next/ m&s / etc, but matalan and tesco, a 12 :D:D:D I was so bloody chuffed!

hope you are well :D

xxxx

well done Lisa wont be long til your at goal! x

WOOP WOOP!!! Bring it awwnnn!! And luck has nothing to do with it -you're the one who put yourself through this so big pat on the skinny back! :D

Superwoman Strikes Again!! :D :D Well done babe, cracking loss!! :party0011:

4lbs is really really good, well done.
Your target is only about 5 weeks now, that's great.
All the lovely Christmas outfits will be in the shops then, Lucky you!

well done :D thts brill xx

Lisa that is fantastic well done you!! :p:)

yay!!! go me!! i have a dirty weekend in York planned for the end of November - sooooooooooooo La Sensa here i come :D

I must admit - i feel soooo smexy at the min - my man is knacked lmao ok ok tmi - but calorie burning is good right? :O

I am scared to death about eating again - but also weirdly looking forward to it. eeek

wooohooooo msblonde - size 12s rock!!!! well done missus!

xx

hahaha thats why you are losing weight so fast! ;)

ur doing absolutely fantastic,keep it up girlie,well done.xx

Well done great loss again

Yay Lisa, you go girl! Well done on another great loss and for all the "exercise" you are getting!!! I bet your man appreciates it all!!!!!

Do some credit card bashing in La Sensa - you certainly deserve it.

x

Back