Week 12 weigh in!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
3 lb lost (TOTM) :D

I am happy with this as I know I always put on a few pounds on my period, So bring on next weigh in :p So that's 5st 1 lb lost in 12 weeks :D

Fantastic !! You are doing amazing. I hope I can do as well as you. :D:D:D

Well done thats still a good loss & your probably have an even bigger loss next week!!! overall you have done fab! you must be so chuffed with yourself. Caz xx

wahoo congrats to you :D

well done Morbidbubblewrap, absolutely amazing you are so inspirational you are so going to hit your christmas target if not smash it
send me good thoughts aas i am struggling

keep up the good work
xx

Sharron

omg thats amazing keep up the great work you will get to your target soon enough xx

3 lb lost (TOTM) :D

I am happy with this as I know I always put on a few pounds on my period, So bring on next weigh in :p So that's 5st 1 lb lost in 12 weeks :D

Well done lady!!!:party0011::party0011:
have you decided on a new xmas target yet??
you'll be breaking through the original one in no time!!!!! ;)

xx

wow thats fantastic well done u.

laura -I am in absolute awe of your strength and determination. Please do share some :D

You are doing amazingly well -such an inspiration. Well done -you deserve to have lost every pound! Congratulations. oxoxoxo

hiya hun, you are doing bloody amazing! Well done. And you only have one stone left to reach your christmas target! how exciting is that? you never know, you might be wearing a nice colourful top on xmas day!xx

wow , well done youve lost such a lot of weight in a short time, im on my 9th day, seem to be struggling today, thinking non stop about food, ive lost 9lbs on tuesday 28th ist weigh in woke up fine not struggled with diet before , made a pot noodle for my son who left it it took all my willpower to throw it in the bin , mariex

Back