Week 12 weight In and in the 12's!!!!! :)

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i lost 4lbs...and they are the sweetest so far as they have taken me "just" into the 12 stone bracket...i can not remember being this weight....so its a major achievement!

In 12 weeks i have achieved so much, and i am so proud of myself its untrue!

Thank you all as always for being amazing and keeping my spirit up when needed!

xxx

Well done liz!!! That's fantastic, I am so pleased for you! X

Well done hon, you should be sooooo proud of yourself! From 17's to 12's is SUCH an amazing achievement!!!! :D:D:D x

thank you all so much! Just had a clear out of my size 14's...now thats a pile of clothes i never thought i would be growing out of! :D
xxx

WOOOO HOOOO!
Well done! xx

OMG!!! That is a phenomenal amount to lose!!!! I so want to be you!!! WOW!!!!!! Good on you honey - what plan are you on!!? Soooooooo envious - ooh you've spurred me on - ta chicken xxx

well done liz. thats an amazing loss! x x

OMG!!! That is a phenomenal amount to lose!!!! I so want to be you!!! WOW!!!!!! Good on you honey - what plan are you on!!? Soooooooo envious - ooh you've spurred me on - ta chicken xxx

SS hun, 3 packs a day and about 437lr of water! lol...or so it feels anyway! lol

That is just amazing! Cannot believe you've lost so much in just 12 weeks. Seeing your success is one of those moments where i get all excited for you, and for myself when i realise how achievable it is. You must feel on top of the world, you're a real inspiration to us newbies!

whoop whoop !!!! well done you. i'm gonna keep telling myself it will be me next as our start figures are similar. xoxox

Woohoo, well done Lizz, excellent weight loss for week 12, you must be really pleased... has your jacket arrived yet?

Woohoo, well done Lizz, excellent weight loss for week 12, you must be really pleased... has your jacket arrived yet?

They took the payment....confirmed the purchase...and then the payment was refunded on friday....:(:cry::( so waiting for the letter to say that its out of stock!

Heartbroken! :cry:

Oh no how gutting, but it would appear you would have grown out of it quickly anyway if you keep going the way you are

Back