• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 12 WI

I lost 3.2lbs this week bringing me into the 12s!!! That's 47lbs gone forever! I'm sooo happy, I haven't been this low in 4 years :) It's so exciting. Never thought I'd be able to remain 100% for 12 weeks and I don't feel deprived. I'm not eating but it's my choice, I feel so in control. Fingers crossed, it remains this way :) I start my 810 week and I'm slightly nervous, hope it all goes well. CD has truly changed my life :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Guru

Silver Member
Well done! Staying 100% for 12 weeks is VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Ooooohhh! You must be thrilled, i loved hitting the 12's, it just seemed so much more of a 'normal'number, and not one i'd die of shame to admit to anyone! As for 100%- hat off to you sbridge, I'd have loved to have said the same but my willpower has always been my downfall. You should be so proud of yourself! xx

Wow thats fantastic, well done :) Its reading things like this that inspire me, thank you x

Well done!! You must feel very proud of yourself!! x x

minxie

One day at a time!
Well done, a great loss and your total to date is great! Can't wait to join you in the 12s:)