week 13 and doing 810 plan for a week

lollylou1

so this week gone i have been doing 810 as my add a meal week and then as off today will be going back to 3 shakes only.

i havent had the milk this week only the food, i have had qourn and spinach or chicken and green pepper kebabs.

i have probably given myself slightly less food each day that it say but only by a few grams if the chicken breast was under or something yet i have weighed myself and have gained weight.

has this happened to anyone else.

i havent had official weigh in till 10 this morning but i feel so disappointed

Lou
xxx

Sorry, this isn't very helpful now but I don't think peppers are allowed and did you weigh chicken raw weight? I'm sure it doesn't state in booklet about raw weight but i read it on here.
Dont be dissapointed though, look how well you're doing, the exta weight will be water, hopefully you'll get a woosh next week! Keep going you're doing fab!!

Hi,

If you had Green Peppers - it could be due to these as they have too high carbs in them so it could well be causing you water weight (like you would prob get after the first week on 1000 plan)- they aren't on plan and aren't allowed for 810 week. Also, why didn't you have your milk allowance? Or the alternative? if you didn't have your milk then technically you didn't actually have all your calories every day that are required by NICE guidelines after following SS for 12 weeks.

I'm sure that next week any gain will be off again and another big loss, but it does sound like the peppers are the problem

Hi,

If you had Green Peppers - it could be due to these as they have too high carbs in them so it could well be causing you water weight (like you would prob get after the first week on 1000 plan)- they aren't on plan and aren't allowed for 810 week. Also, why didn't you have your milk allowance? Or the alternative? if you didn't have your milk then technically you didn't actually have all your calories every day that are required by NICE guidelines after following SS for 12 weeks.

I'm sure that next week any gain will be off again and another big loss, but it does sound like the peppers are the problem

Do you know what the alternative is to semi-skimmed milk on the 810? I've had a look in my book but can't find it, will look again!

I just found the answer!- on 810 you can swap milk for 150g 0% greek yog.mmm... wonder if you can add shake powder as flavour or might it go in a big mess??

My CD counsellor said that peppers were ok to eat, low in carbs.. and that was on week 1. I'm confused now as I have had 2 meals last week with peppers in and I was fine, still lost 3lb. I think its a water retention and that it will come back off again after a few days. Probably best not to weigh yourself tho.. and can I say, WELL DONE on your weight loss so far.. That is amazing! x

Back