Week 16 Weigh In & its looking Good. :)))

Dave167

At week 16 now and this week I took one WS day but have managed 5lbs so im so chuffed to bits :) and I still cant believe my weight loss since starting Exante :)))).

Even at work I have been getting so many compliments from people it just spurs me on so much and also I feel so much more alive.

My Goals for next week now:

Goal 1:- 2lb Loss making it 7 stone.
Goal 2:- 6lb Loss will take me into the 16's (think im pushing it but we can all dream) lol
Goal 3:- 4lb Loss will allow me to join the Century Club

Goodluck everyone and wishing you all success this week.

Last edited:
Wow, Dave, your weight loss is amazing. So inspiring. I have been messing about with Exante for like a year and a half - doing a month or so then stopping and starting again...and I am in exactly the same place I was all that time ago. I'm trying to get myself motivated again and reading about losses reminds me of the benefits of doing this. Well done, you have done brilliantly.

Amazing well done hun :) xx

Woooooo hoooooooo, way to go Dave. You are doing great! Well done :)

Dave your losses are always incredible! I think you will almost certainly reach mini goals 1 & 3, but knowing your fab losses I don't think losing 6lb in a week is dreaming at all! Good luck xx

Wow, those are fantastic losses...... well done :D xx

Brilliant Dave, well done. A new wardrobe for you this summer. Good luck with your goals x

Back