Week 2 Weigh In - CD SS+

perseph0ne

Day 15 actually, and another 7 lbs off.:eek: Find it so hard to believe - that's 13lbs in 15 days. I have reached my first two mini goals, and should reach the third by my next weigh in. I'm feeling brilliant. My cheekbones are coming back and my clothes are getting more comfortable. I feel like a balloon deflating.

After my last WI I had a planned evening out. I rang ahead to the restaurant and had the most amazing fish cooked in salt (it was a Spanish tapas restaurant) with a green salad and some prawns. Had a great time, and so pleased it hasn't affected my weight loss.

My next weigh in is not for 2.5 weeks, as both my CDC and I are on holiday - me to my parents' and then to a hotel. I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to eat. The car boot will be full of tetras at any rate.

I am absolutely terrified that when I stop this diet, it's all going to go back on. I keep reading really bad stats, like only 1% of people on any diet are still a healthy weight after 5 years. How do others cope with feeling like this?

well done you we are just about neck and neck on the weight loss it feels great dont it, hope you have a good holiday look forward to seeing you posting when you get back x

Back