Week 2 Weigh-In (OMG I am so thin!!!)

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

From Piglet to Twiglet
well, not quite. But I did lose another 9lbs which made me feel quite emotional and most importantly it put me into the 15 stone bracket (just!) so I am raring to go on week 3.

(because of finances, I am moving over to Exant TFR, but hope to still come in here and chat to all you lovely people)

Well done Helen.You must be really pleased is Exant the same as Lipotrim?.
Cathy

Well done Helen, thats a great result! Make sure you keep letting us know how you get on on Exante, you were a lipotrim babe first!
Lots of luck :)

Hi Helen
You've done so well, keep it up and good luck with Exante.
Emma x
:happy096:

Yaaaaayyyyyy :girlpower:
im so happy 4 u thats a brill loss....
Gonna miss u around here too, but good luck with exante.
Nat xXx

Well done Helen, that's a great loss.

Good luck with Exante and still come on here and keep us updated.

Hi Helen
How is it going on Exante.I am thinking of changing over and would love to know how your finding it and if you are still having good weight loss.
Many thanks Cathy

Hi all, i'm sorry if i have posted in the wrong place, i am new to this forum and am still trying to find my way around! I just wanted to say that i will be re-starting Lipotrim (after several yrs) at the start of August and i know it sounds silly, but i have felt really scared in re doing it again, but I have felt really encouraged by this forum, everyone has achieved great losses and its good to know that I'm not alone in this. Thanks:)

Hello Cathy,

I've just finished two weeks on Exante. My findings so far:

Pros
It tastes nicer, it mixes better, it's cheaper, you don't have to go to the pharmacy to get weighed.

Cons
If I'm completely honest, I would say I felt I had more cravings. This might be because boredom sets in naturally or because of the higher carb content. In two weeks, I have lost 4lbs. Obviously the first two weeks on LT were going to be mega in any case. Week 5 on Exante, you have to add a meal (this is down to NIACE guidelines). I don't feel comfortable doing this, but I don't want to affect my health either. There are some really good success stories in the Exante Forum, so I'd have a glance in there and chat to some of the people who've been doing it for longer. Best of luck either way!

Hi Helen
Thanks for the info on Exante.I have just recieved one weeks worth and might try it next week.I am on my third week of lipotrim and really wanting to eat real food.The flapjacks look more appertising than the lipotrim ones too.
I am also considering maybe going onto the atkins so I can eat real food and still lose weight decisions decisions LOL.My third weigh in is on monday so Ill see how it goes.
Cathy

They do look good,I will probably use some of the exante shakes as part of my refeed,as I only have 4 lipotrim ones left.
I read you are going to continue on exante,good luck with your weight loss journey.
You have done so well so far.
Cathy

Back