Week 2 weigh in.....Smuggness alert!!!!!!!

littleflower2

Well....just had my weigh in and i have lost 7lbs in week 2!!!!! I cannot believe it...i am delighted....15lbs in 2 weeks! How does that happen!
Roll on week 3....i'm ready for ya!!!! I AM GREAT!!!!!! lol :p
Have a good day everyone! xxx

Well done Littleflower. You'll probably burn off an extra pound today too just through the positive energy you're giving off.

Keep it up!

wow! What an amazing loss! Congratulations :)

Wow thats a great loss well done you!!! :)

Wow well done Hun :D keep going

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

littleflower2 said:
Well....just had my weigh in and i have lost 7lbs in week 2!!!!! I cannot believe it...i am delighted....15lbs in 2 weeks! How does that happen!
Roll on week 3....i'm ready for ya!!!! I AM GREAT!!!!!! lol :p
Have a good day everyone! xxx

Congratulations- such good willpower & determination.

Wow!! Where is the jealous smilie!!

Thanks my Lipotrim buddies!!! I am so happy today! I know it going to slow down now but 1 stone 1lb in 2 weeks....I am amazed!!!!!!
Can i just say to everyone on week 1.....stick with it, it def gets easier and you become more focused and determined! If i can do this anyone can! (please let this feeling last!) :)
xxx

MrC...thanks for the 1lb booster! ;)

'And' this one's for u :jelous: lol

Brill brill brill!:party0019:

At this rate you will beat me to our goals!!!

Patches I'm over the moon! I have 9lbs to get to my 1st goal.....you have 10lbs to lose forever!!!! I know who's goals I want lol!!! X

Well I am thinking of setting a new goal as it all seems to be going so well (sneaky weigh in this morning, another 2lb gone so now only 8 to go!). My next week is going to be a bit of a plateau though as doing a little refeed as off to Madrid next Thursday for 4 days,then starting again. Sounds awful but I now see the hen weekend as a nuisance interrupting my diet rather than looking forward to it! How bizarre is that!

Fantastic loss little flower .....i'm not surprised youre thrilled :D Well done !!! x

fantastic weight loss hun xxx

Back