Week 2 weigh in

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
7lbs off. Delighted.
:angel:

Fantastic, keeps u motivated to continue :) x

Well done cate thats brillant xx :D:D

Brilliant - well done you :)

Thanks ladies. More good news for me is that I've tried the chicken soup today and I like it. I'm glad about this because although I like the strawberry shake I was worried it would become a bit monotonous. I tried the chocolate and vanilla shakes on day one and didn't like them but I had them hot and I know that lots of people don't like them hot but do like them cold over crushed ice. But I don't have a proper blender so can't do the ice thing and not sure my hand blender will cope with grinding ice.

Fantastic loss Cate......have you tried one of those blenders that you use for soup? only about a tenner and I find that it's fine with ice......you will need a bit of variety if you're going to stick with this. Personally I never liked the strawberry, soup or the flapjacks or any of them hot! Thank god for coffee and peppermint tea:D

Hi Sandra, thanks. I have a hand blender which I use for soup so I'll give it a try with ice.

I use the chicken soup as well cate..has 2 chocolate shakes and my soup in the evening and I Must say it is lovely and the heat just goes through your body..Keep up the good work xx

Back