Week 2 Weigh-In

Harmy

Im so happy, went for my second weigh in yesterday and lost a good enough 6lbs.. is that about average for a bloke? and hopefully i can get to my target weight which is 14 stones by late december, do u think thats possible? i know in the third week weight loss is not as good as it was in week one and two, but im really motivated now.. thanx for the support, take care x x x

Well done and keep up the good work, I was always told to aim for a stone a month, but blokes always lose quicker, so going by your losses you never know...

Love

By my reckoning yuo've lost 1stone 4lbs in 2 weeks......thats fan-flippin -tastic! :)))
I cant see any reason why you shouldnt lose at least 2 stone in the next 2 months, and maybe more as guys lose quicker. Wow!

Hi Harmy! well done on a brilliant loss. I was sad enough to calculate that u need to lose an everage of 4.8lbs each week from right now in order to be 14 stones by xmas eve. dont cheat, keep focused, drink plenty of water and i reckon you might hit ur target...if not, you'll be very close to it :D

fortunately for you, men do tend to lose a lot more than us poor women folk on VLCDs. Best of luck xxxxx

Absolutely amazing Harmy great losses and you sound so motivated. Stick with it and I am sure you will be pretty close to your target by the end of the year.

Well done you!

Georgie
x

Well done Harmy that is a cracking loss :D.

I agree with the others - if you stick with it you could achieve your goal before we leave 2007 :p.

Wow thats a great loss Harmy, well done

Well done Harmy!! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be 14stone for Crimbo

Well done thats a fantastic two weeks youv'e had! In the words of Harvey from Celeb Fit Club ....... Keeep it going!!!!:p

Hey Harmy! What a great loss - well done you! I reakon you are well on track to meet your goals - good luck Vxx

That's a brilliant loss, well done :D

Another great loss, you are doing fab, just keep that Christmas goal in mind and you will be fine!

Im so happy, went for my second weigh in yesterday and lost a good enough 6lbs.. is that about average for a bloke? and hopefully i can get to my target weight which is 14 stones by late december, do u think thats possible? i know in the third week weight loss is not as good as it was in week one and two, but im really motivated now.. thanx for the support, take care x x x

30 Sep:Week 1
Weight:
18st 10lb :mad:
7 Oct:Week 2
Weight: 17st 12lb :D
13 Oct:Week 3
Weight: 17st 06lb

Your 18lbs. down already for two weeks is awesome!!!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Hi guys, sorry havent replied for ages, ive just been soooo busy with work and everything, thnx for working the average for me karen its a massive help knowing how much u need to lose! im finding it a lil difficult this week and ive already cheated once.. i need a spanking :eek:( i had a stupid sandwich and i need to get back into ketosis fast! the one good thing is that im downing between 4-6 litres of water daily so i think that will help alot aswell, and yeh sussex girl im on 4 packs i day, i prefer all shakes though, not really a big fan of the soups.. yuck!! P.S all u guys are friggin awesome! thanx for all the support.. take care xxx

Congrats! That is a fabulous weight loss! You can definitely get to your goal by Christmas. We'll be here cheering you on.

Back