Week 2 Weigh In

ROSB

Had another good week and Lost 4lbs - pleased with that. :D

That makes total loss in 2 weeks - 16 lbs :D

That is brilliant, well done.

Well done!

Since my first week I've not managed any thing more than 2.5lb but I'm really going to push the water this week and see if it makes a difference......

I think it really does make a difference. We were discussing this last night - one lady had been struggling to drink enough and had been losing OK, but not spectacularly. Last week she forced herself to drink more and her loss was really good.

well done ROSB, have you updated your loss on the feb challenge? Keep up the good work hun x

I do drink lots - between 3.5 and 4.5 litres every day so yes I think it does help. :)

I will update the Feb challenge :D

Problemchild. I sympathise. I found that from week three I was only losing around 1-2 pounds a week. Really annoying. However I made some minor changes which then allowed me to lose 3 pounds (or more) each week.

Those changes were loads more water (3-4 litres), no bars, less salt, no caffeine (it dehydrates) and more packs with more water such as soups and shakes. Also a little extra exercise (in particular walking)has really helped things too.

Just treat each week as an experiment and change one thing at a time until you find what works for you. The water is essential though!

Thanks for all the advice. I think water is the key.......

My weigh in is on Sat, I woke up on Thursday with tell tale TOTM bloatyness and thought great, I'm going to be retaining water like a sponge now.

Got to weigh in and I'd lost 3lb. 15lb in 4 weeks and past my first stone.

Heres to next week!

I've lost a similar amount in my first 2 weeks. I'm pleased that I've lost but would really love to have lost more.
So I've upped my water so far this week and trying for 4 litres but finding it difficult to do.
I only had 1 bar last week and shakes and soups made with more water. I do exercise but think I must increase the amount and frequency.
Does the water in the tea count or is it just water that we count?

Water in tea & coffee does count towards your total but i think you are still supposed to drink 2+ litres of just plain old water.

I always drink 2 ltrs of fizzy water a day then drink LOTS of tea & coffee so my usual daily total is about 4.5 ltrs.

They always used to say the more you drink the more you shrink! ;)

Thanks Ros
definitely going to try and make that 4 litres of water as I don't actually drink a lot of tea but probably about 1/2 litre so if i can make the 4 of water that should be good.
I like the "more you drink the more you shrink"

Back