Week 2 weigh in.

I am delighted, got weighed this morning , I have lost another 5lb which has come as a surprise to me as it is my time of the month and I hold water like a camel. People are commenting now on my weight loss and it FEELS GOOD!

xx

I am delighted, got weighed this morning , I have lost another 5lb which has come as a surprise to me as it is my time of the month and I hold water like a camel. People are commenting now on my weight loss and it FEELS GOOD!

xx

well done you! Such amazing progress xx

Wow Claire that is amazing, your weight loss is unbelievable I hope I do as well as you have WOW!!

That's great Claire, well done you :) xx

17lbs in just 2 weeks, INCREDIBLE, well done you!

Wow Claire that is amazing, your weight loss is unbelievable I hope I do as well as you have WOW!!
Thank you, I didn't expect to lose this much so quickly, I think it will settle down this week, I would be happy at 2 or 3 lbs a week, well done for starting the programme, stay strong and once you are past the first 3 days it is much easier.
Good Luck xx

Well done you! fab losses. I am a little jealous as no one has commented on my weight loss yet!! :O good luck for the rest of your journey x x x

Well done you, great weight loss, if you edit your signiture,showing your weight loss it will jump off the screen when you post items.
Keep up the good work.

xx

Wow! I'm jealous! Keep it up! :)

wahoo well done you!!! :D im excited its my first day tomorow and looking at your fantastic results is really motivating me :D

wahoo well done you!!! :D im excited its my first day tomorow and looking at your fantastic results is really motivating me :D

Back