Week 2 Weigh In

lemma1968

Silver Member
Just come back from my Week 2 weigh in and I have lost 4 1/2 pounds!!!:D

i'm really happy cos i was sure i had blown it. I have struggled a bit this week cos its been totm and my stress levels have been through the roof.

With 7 lbs in the first week, and this 4 1/2 that makes 11.5 lbs in 2 weeks.

I'm not going to be a big loser but as long as i am a steady loser i'll be happy.

Hope everyone else who had WI tonight did OK.:D

well done you!!
you will get a big loss- and 7 is alot! but one day u will get a bigger one!!!xxxx

Brilliant Lemma - that's a great loss, well done :clap:

well done, really good start! youll soon see those pounds melting away!

Thanks everyone. But i have had a wobble today and a very good cry on my bed a short while ago.

I think we all have those days when we are emotional and its all too much.

I'm tired and stressed and i have to focus really hard on the end game when I am feeling as i do today.

I can't believe that after feeling so cheery yesterday I feel so low and sad today.:sigh:

Tomorrow is another day.

But thanks for your thoughts and wishes xxxxxx

You're right tomorrow is another day - they're all different and we have to deal with them as such. The thing is that some of those 'days' aren't just because of food but I for one probably hid them/coped with them with food.

I've discovered that I'm what I class as one of the worst kind of eaters - I'm a treat myself eater, which I reckon to be one of the worst as there's always an excuse to treat myself. At least if I only ate when I was stressed, angry or happy I'm not one of those all of the time so wouldn't constantly eat ...... whereas I can always find a reason to treat myself.

I've discovered that I'm what I class as one of the worst kind of eaters - I'm a treat myself eater, which I reckon to be one of the worst as there's always an excuse to treat myself. At least if I only ate when I was stressed, angry or happy I'm not one of those all of the time so wouldn't constantly eat ...... whereas I can always find a reason to treat myself.

We had an interesting discussion in group last week about Treats. And how some people will tell us, "oh, go on, have something - you have been doing so well! you deserve a treat" The LLC said when someone says that, it would be good to point out, "I have an addiction to food. I appreciate your well meaning gesture, but if I were a Alcoholic, and had been dry for 6 months, would you say 'Gon on - have scotch - you deserve a treat!' Or what if I were a self-harmer,l would you say 'go on, you have been so good and not done it for so long - give your self a little cut across your arm. You deserve it!' - or a junkie 'go on - you have really worked hard - stick a needle in your arm - you deserve it!!' :D

We were rolling because it was so absurd, but that is essentially what we do when we 'have a treat' - we are feeding our addictions!

I thought it was a really good point she made. I think it will help me. :)

You're right BL, she did make a very good point and I can see that helping me too. I can treat myself for anything - don't have to be for anything in particular .... just because - and more often than not (99.99%) it was food I treated myself with .... I will get out of this!

Back