Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 2 Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lemma1968, 27 February 2008 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Just come back from my Week 2 weigh in and I have lost 4 1/2 pounds!!!:D

i'm really happy cos i was sure i had blown it. I have struggled a bit this week cos its been totm and my stress levels have been through the roof.

With 7 lbs in the first week, and this 4 1/2 that makes 11.5 lbs in 2 weeks.

I'm not going to be a big loser but as long as i am a steady loser i'll be happy.

Hope everyone else who had WI tonight did OK.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    well done you!!
    you will get a big loss- and 7 is alot! but one day u will get a bigger one!!!xxxx

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Brilliant Lemma - that's a great loss, well done :clap:

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Lemma... that's a great loss :D nearly a stone (not far away) gone forever!! yippee

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yay Lemma!!!! Well done!!!! :) You are off to a great start!

7. concretedaisy

concretedaisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    well done, really good start! youll soon see those pounds melting away!

8. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Thanks everyone. But i have had a wobble today and a very good cry on my bed a short while ago.

I think we all have those days when we are emotional and its all too much.

I'm tired and stressed and i have to focus really hard on the end game when I am feeling as i do today.

I can't believe that after feeling so cheery yesterday I feel so low and sad today.:sigh:

Tomorrow is another day.

But thanks for your thoughts and wishes xxxxxx

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You're right tomorrow is another day - they're all different and we have to deal with them as such. The thing is that some of those 'days' aren't just because of food but I for one probably hid them/coped with them with food.

I've discovered that I'm what I class as one of the worst kind of eaters - I'm a treat myself eater, which I reckon to be one of the worst as there's always an excuse to treat myself. At least if I only ate when I was stressed, angry or happy I'm not one of those all of the time so wouldn't constantly eat ...... whereas I can always find a reason to treat myself.

10. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    We had an interesting discussion in group last week about Treats. And how some people will tell us, "oh, go on, have something - you have been doing so well! you deserve a treat" The LLC said when someone says that, it would be good to point out, "I have an addiction to food. I appreciate your well meaning gesture, but if I were a Alcoholic, and had been dry for 6 months, would you say 'Gon on - have scotch - you deserve a treat!' Or what if I were a self-harmer,l would you say 'go on, you have been so good and not done it for so long - give your self a little cut across your arm. You deserve it!' - or a junkie 'go on - you have really worked hard - stick a needle in your arm - you deserve it!!' :D

We were rolling because it was so absurd, but that is essentially what we do when we 'have a treat' - we are feeding our addictions!

I thought it was a really good point she made. I think it will help me. :)

11. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You're right BL, she did make a very good point and I can see that helping me too. I can treat myself for anything - don't have to be for anything in particular .... just because - and more often than not (99.99%) it was food I treated myself with .... I will get out of this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.