Week 2 Weigh In

jen30

Hey Guys,

Just to let ya's know I've lost 7lbs this week am delighted. My total now is 16lbs in 2 weeks..... I'm off to up update my ticker.
Jen

Wow! That's a great loss Jen!

Well Done!:)

Well done you! That is some going in two weeks. Keep up the good work. Julia x

well done,,i hope i do as well as you,,a stone in 2 weeks,,thats fantastic,,

Thanks Folks. I think maybe the weekend's illness might have added to the loss but we'll see next week. I have another 2 weeks then refeeding for a few weeks cause I'm bridesmaid for my friend on May 31st and her hen is on May 10th but I'll be back on lipo first week in June to shift the rest of this weight. I'll never be 16 stone again that much I am sure of!!!!!!!

jen i'm bridesmaid on the 31st too for my sis wedding

Hi Kelly,

I'm finding my friends wedding more stressful than my own was but I know the reason WEIGHT!!!! I was 12 stone for my own and as usually I've left it late loosing weight this time but I'm hoping to get close to 14 stone before refeeding then stick to the refeeding plan right up until the 31st then right back on lipo. I don't care how long it take but this weight is going once and for all. My next wedding is on Sep 18th in Tuscany and I will be thin for it. Have you got the dress's sorted???? We've had them made and the lady is lovely she's not finishing mine until the week of the wedding so I can keep loosing the weight.

yeah we have our dresses but we not been fitted for a few weeks yet,,so im hoping there will be a lot of taking in lol,,i knew a yr ago i was bridesmaid and left it till now,,as usual,,we have had our hen night months ago as sis knew everyone be dieting and she wanted us to really enjoy it and we did too,,in liverpool,,so have to be strict now and re feed before wedding so i can have my meal and not have everyone wondering why im sitting there with a shake lol,,

Good for you Jen well done thats brilliant XXXXX

Back