Week 2 Weigh in :)

Jesslima

Is determined!
Well as some of you already know i fell off the wagon a bit (alot) this week, i've just been to be weighed and i've put on 2lbs.
But i've come away feeling very positive!
After talking things through with my CDC she made me see that i have actually learnt alot about myself and my eating habits, and i feel i've come to a really big turning point as i can now see what things i have been doing wrong.
One of the things that really shocked me is when i thought about things i really enjoy doing they all revolved around food, and i actually couldn't think of !!anything!! that didnt! Seeing family and friends (over a meal), cinema (popcorn), holidays (eating out) etc etc.
Also i realised that i associate eating with relaxing! Not good!
So now i have a completely different goal...to address and relook at my relationship with food, because no diet in the world is going to work long term if i don't sort out the underlying problems.
The 'weightloss' along the way..well thats just a bonus lol
So the cambridge diet isn't just about losing weight for me anymore, it is helping me to look at eating in a whole new way. Something i've never done before!

Hi Jess, I have exactly the same relationsip with food as you and though its going to be hard I am determined to sort this out! Good luck for this week let us know how you are getting on x

Thats amazing! i think the binge you had has helped you recognise the prblem and sometimes you have to do that binge because the feeling after is so bad it kicks you back into your senses...lol..( thats how i feel)

good luck hun

suki

Well done to you and your CDC for finding the issues underneath and moving forward! ((Hugs))
I'm sure you'll do fantastically in addressing them.. just remember a slip up along the way isn't the end of the world..

well done you!

Yes i definately am! It has helped me so much already and is giving me a chance to start over without the bad habits. Every cloud has a silver lining :)
Well done Jess for getting back onto CD so quickly. You have taken some positives from this experience, which is good. My relationship with food is very similar to yours. Either rewarding myself for 'good behaviour' . I also 'treat' myself to all the comfort foods when I am feeling depressed.

You will be ok. You could have just said "Oh s*d it, I failed, I can't face the CD forum" but you didn't and you are to be admired. Good luck, we all all rooting for you xx

Well done to you and your CDC for finding the issues underneath and moving forward! ((Hugs))
I'm sure you'll do fantastically in addressing them.. just remember a slip up along the way isn't the end of the world..

well done you!

Thanks Purple hugs!
Yes my CDC was brilliant! I went in thinking i'd probably ruined everything and feeling really down, and came out feeling positive and really clear headed about what i need and want to do! In some ways i'm glad i slipped up!

Absolutely! I'd be pleased too.. if nothing else you have learned a lot about yourself :)

:thankyou:
Thanks everyone!
I have to say last week i didnt come on here for a few days, just because i was so annoyed with myself, and didnt want everyone to have to listen to me moaning lol
But the support network on here is absolutely amazing, and its so nice to meet like minded people!

I can't give up now! I'd miss minimins too much lol x

:thankyou:
Thanks everyone!
I have to say last week i didnt come on here for a few days, just because i was so annoyed with myself, and didnt want everyone to have to listen to me moaning lol
But the support network on here is absolutely amazing, and its so nice to meet like minded people!

I can't give up now! I'd miss minimins too much lol x
I must admit, Jess, I did start to wonder what had happened to you and if everything was ok. That is what is so fab about being on here. People do care. So glad you are back on track. One thing that would worry me about any slip ups I MAY have is being left behind by the others that started at the same time as me and if that thought doesnt keep you on the straight and narrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit, Jess, I did start to wonder what had happened to you and if everything was ok. That is what is so fab about being on here. People do care. So glad you are back on track. One thing that would worry me about any slip ups I MAY have is being left behind by the others that started at the same time as me and if that thought doesnt keep you on the straight and narrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true! I'm still really looking forward to hearing all your losses this week! It'll give me good motivation to succeed so i can join in again next week :)

I just want to say at least you know that now and I cant wait until i get to your stage.

Well done!

Back