Week 2 weigh in

THAI CHILLI

Hi guys today was my second weigh in and I lost a lousy 3lbs I'm so dissappointed compare to my first weigh in where I lost 11lbs, anyway that 1stone in 2 weeks but I'm not satisfied really.

Thats brilliant hun!! When I started cd I lost 8lb then 3lb and felt the same!! but it's around 14lb a month think of it like that xx so you have already smashed it !!

Thats a good loss especially after your first week. Shouldnt you be losing around 3 or 4 lbs every week after the big first loss? You've done the average monthly loss in a fortnight!

You should be really pleased, I don't think we can ever expect to have the first week's amazing weight loss a second week. You've done very well - a stone in 2 weeks is a lot of weight to lose.

Thank you guys but others they normally lose 5-7lbs per week, maybe next week it will be better than this week, fingers cross.

Well done, a whole stone in 2 weeks is ace, if someone said beore you started the diet that you could be a stone lighter in just two weeks you would be amazed. Keep going as it all adds up really quickly and your'll be at your goal in no time. Well done. xx

Back