Week 2 weigh in......!!

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Woohoo!!!!!!!!! Brilliant news yumyum :)

OMG.....I have lost 5Lb's which means in 2 weeks i've lost 13lb's.....nearly a stone!!:happy096:.

Thanks to everyone who kept me motivated when i nearly gave up...your words of wisdom really helped....Bring on next week you will not beat me stomach ha ha ha ha .

If your reading this and feel like giving up ,"DONT", i nearly did especially when i jumped on work scales and it showed a 2lb loss.....just wait till weigh day, it'll be worth it!!

Congratulations Toni, well done you.
Yeah, you are right, when you feel like giving up just jump on here, it soons clears your head.

Well done, thats a great loss :) x

wowzer :D

:banana dancer:

well done chick :D

Thats brilliant. I'm only 4 days in and love reading weigh-in posts- it's very motivating!!

Well done Toni !

Good luck next week

Well done Toni, great weight loss. Keep going cos you are doing brilliantly. Good luck for next week too!

yum yum
Congratulations on that loss...that sort of weight is noticeable in your clothes and how they fit so well done. Well hopefully I'll be the same as you at weigh in because my scales didn't give me the best picture so we'll see. I even have the same shoes and trousers on so I don't get false results.

YAY!! you've done so well...you should be very proud of yourself. x

Woooo well done honey! Thats brill :D got me excited for my 2nd one on Friday now!!xx

great goin' keep it up. WOW!!!

Great loss hun! We have the same losses! My weigh in is Wed. Roll on the weigh ins!

Back