Week 2 weighin

caronbuffy

Hi all, lost 3 1/2 lb this week. Feels like I've lost more than that. Suppose to weigh on weds so that's in 5 days. Think I'm expecting miracles, wanting to lose it all now. Well here's to week 3 :)

Well done, thats good at least its another 3 and a half closer to target!! Although I totally understand what you say about wanting to lose it all at once. I was a little disheartened when my pharmacist said to me that my week one weight loss was good but that I would be luck to lose 3 or 4 a week from here on in.

well done caron thats fab. :)

Well done. Keep on going.

Well done, thats good at least its another 3 and a half closer to target!! Although I totally understand what you say about wanting to lose it all at once. I was a little disheartened when my pharmacist said to me that my week one weight loss was good but that I would be luck to lose 3 or 4 a week from here on in.

That's good realistic advice from the pharmacist even though it's hard to take! I tell myself to hope for a 3lb loss each week cos that is virtually a stone a month and not such a shock on the old skin! Anything more than that is a bonus but I don't expect it or I would be setting myself up for failure. You read of such fantastic losses on here (like Yeye or Chuck) and wish you could be like them but as long as it's coming off and, more importantly to me, I'm 100% and in control then I'm very happy! :D

Back