Week 2 Weight in!

Lost another 4lbs, thats 8lbs in total :) getting there slowly! Cinemas tonight though * must not buy popcorn... must not buy popcorn...*

"getting there slowly?" I think you're doing amazingly well! Brilliant! :D x

Lost another 4lbs, thats 8lbs in total :) getting there slowly! Cinemas tonight though * must not buy popcorn... must not buy popcorn...*

Great result !! Cinema I always take a bag of caramel snack a jacks, a banana and a packet of sugar free werthers original to keep me occupied during the film :)

Thats fantastic! Im joining tuesday and hope i do as good as you :)

Thanks Vic :D I have alot more to loose though it will slow down fast lol now under the 18stone mark weighed in this morning at 17 stone 12lb :D thats 11lbs so far :) I really need to get into more exercise!!
btw (seen as it has been so long since I have posted here...) me and the other half went to see Django unchained (awesome film!!) and just had a large diet coke to share! ( well he had some popcorn but I was good!) recommend the movie though!

How have you been doing girls? First weigh in tonight and only lost half a pound. Very disappointed to be honest. Lets hope for a better loss next week! X

Wow, can't believe it - I lost another 2.5lbs this week!! I didn't expect it as had a very stressful week at work and although I stayed within my points (and still had 31 weekly points left) I did have a glass of red wine most nights and a custard doughnut on Tuesday.... I was very good at tracking though and all my main meals were healthy and planned in advance from the weight watchers cook book.

I am amazed to find I can lose weight whilst still having the odd treat - I think if I lose again next week I might start to believe it's not just a weird coincidence!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone,

YG

Back