Week 2 WI......

oh are you doing any exercise?if so maybe not do as much,if any and see if that makes a difference x

hi hun, congrats on your 2lb loss. its another 2lb in the right direction.
I know we all want fantastic losses every single week but our bodies are funny old things and stuff like totm, hormones, water or just plain bloodymindeness means we don't always get them. stick at it though and focus on your end goal. Don't let your pharmacist put you off. A loss is a loss xx

Hi Emma,
Perhaps you are having too much, this is only a guess of course as we are all different but maybe it would be worth cutting back at least for the first week to see if it makes a difference. Once you are properly hydrated you should be fine.
take care.
Doirin

Ah, I'm really sorry that you're disappointed by your loss & your chemist does sound like a bit of an idiot! But I'm glad to see you're going to stick with it; who knows what you'll lose next week!

Best of luck!!

Hannah

Big hugs hun, I had the same crap when I only lost 1lb last week - I wanted to punch her lights out lol

As you know, I decided to refeed and I`m praying I can at least STS, REALLY don`t want to have a gain at my next weigh in :( Least my normal lady will be back, She is lovely..Do you have the same 1 every weigh in?

I also didn`t lose much weight on LT :( But I have had trouble with everything I`ve tried, I just have a naff body :(

Well done on your 2lbs, Heres to many more going this week

Love LiSe

Xxxxxxxx

Hey hun- half a stone in two weeks! WELL DONE!!!!
Don't look at other people's losses too much...for example I'm starting at more than a hundred pounds heavier than you so am bound to lose more to start. I'd just focus on how brilliantly YOU are doing. The pharma***** sounds horrible- ignore her snide remarks and stick with it.

Even though you're disappointed it's still fantastic and you're doing brilliantly!

Chin up!

xxx

Emma also look at the weight you are starting on, you were not massive by any means, you have the mission now to pi55 your chemist off and carry on loosing!

Back