Week 2 :)

hopefullucy

Hello

Have been reading posts daily but not posted anything myself yet...

Am on day 11 - first week weigh in was 7 1/4 lbs which I was chuffed with... :)

My CWPC advised SS+ for me and some days I have had my meat and green veg - other days just my three packs...

Week 1 I weighed everyday and saw the scales jump up and down...

These last for days I have been 100% and not seen much scale movement... am hoping all will be ok and scales will show a substantial loss by Monday eve when I have weigh in number 2!

I am feeling really positive and so energised! I am loving the results and have been amazed at my lack of hunger...

It has been such an eye opener to my view of food... using my three packs as fuel - which is what food should be...

Its not a treat, a reward, or a comfort... it is fuel and I only need what I have been told to consume...

After 10 years of "I will lose weight this year" new years resolutions I think I may have finally found the diet that will conquer my extra weight...

I am so determined and have some decisions to make around Staff Christmas Meal and Christmas Festivities... I don't want to undo all the work I've done but do want to take a couple of controlled breaks...

Any advice from those who have been at it a little longer than 11 days? :)

I love reading everyone's posts they are incredibly motivating and such good reading!

Good luck to all those starting and all those already into their amazing journeys!

x x x

Best of luck with your weight loss journey :)
This really is the best decision you'll ever make x x

Thank you! Just seen your new tattoo - brilliant way to mark how far you've come! :) x

And so you should be! :) Keep going with it! Also soo impressive that you had a 3 month break with no gain! what did you eat during that time? x

Grilled chicken, salads, vegetables, some cereals, natural yoghurt, soups etc :) x

Back