Week 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Piper, 16 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Piper

Piper Regular Member

and only down 2lbs.. Still thats 10lbs in 2 weeks so if I lose 4lbs in this next week thats my first stone gone which is not too shabby! I always have a laugh to myself though because if I lost 2lbs on the likes of WW I'd be delighted!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

10 lbs in 2 weeks is fab, and remember it all averages out!! A 1/7th of the way through in two weeks - not bad honey! :cool:

4. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    10lbs in 2 weeks! FAB!

Fantastic..:D you have only 60lbs to go now!:D That's brilliant after only a fortnight!

Know what you mean about ww.. lol:cool: :)

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    10lbs in two weeks is excellent [​IMG]
    All to do with expectations isn't it.

Sometimes when people say "I could have lost that on another diet" I think...yeah but every week? Until the end? Rarely a plateau if ever? That's a bit more unusual.

So well done. Keep on plodding and watching it melt away :)

6. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Lynne

Well done on another loss - three weeks ago you probably would have put ON 2lbs in a week, not lost it!

N

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.