Week 2

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Why is week 2 harder than week 1 ?

Last week was a breeze, this week I want choccy and food and am hungry and want red wine and more food :(

I do all the drink water, tea, coffee , go clean and stuff but its still there

Don't worry Colette, it does get easier, honest! Stick with it and think about why you are doing this. Cravings are only meant to last for 10 mins so do something for those mins and it should pass.

Are you sure you are actually hungry and it's not just hunger in your head? (If you know what I mean) Once ketosis has kicked in we shouldn't feel real hunger.

Good luck and stick with it, it really will be worth it.

Your not the only one, am really hungry, feel fine in the morning through to about 4pm and then could eat a scabby cat!:p

This diet is tough but I have realised that the reason I am this overweight is because all I do is eat, and thats what got me into this state in the first place. Tis only short term hardship for longterm happiness, thats what I tell myself anyway. Chin up hun x:grouphugg:

I just put the cats food in her bowl and I have to say even her food is smelling good at the minute, I could eat it ha ha

I wasn't hungry last week but yeah am hungry this week.

Onwards and Upwards hey, thanks girls

I find my cat's food smells better than it did before too. LT really does make you think weird things!

Hi Wobbley Woo
I wonder if it is the fact that last week was a bit novel....new diet, etc..high expectations....maybe you need a mini goal each week to keep you going.
Food is everywhere and unfortunately we will NEVER get away from it. We just need to learn how to control our cravings.
Like you say, the reason you have got overweight is because you eat too much. Keep telling yourself that....sometimes we have got to be honest and truthful to ourselves....and we on here need to be honest with each other too.
Keep your mindset in check!!!!! Remember why you are doing it.
It could be boredom. I have an eating disorder and i ate just for the sake of it, boredom, being upset, angry, sad, happy, or just for the hell of it! Now, food is not an option, I now am learning to deal with my problems and hangups without food.....if I can do it, I am SURE you can.....
I feel hungry most of the time, unlike most people on the forum..they dont seem to feel the hunger, but I dont mind it..it doesnt bother me. I am not starving, just feel hollow in my tummy :-0
I have to keep my eye on the ball and an sick fed up being fat, thin, fat, thin, fat, fat, fat...something has to give...
sorry, a bit of a rant...but I just want to see you carry on...and want to give you some support and encouragement.
You are doing great...
MiniB is so right, the cravings should only last 10 mins...Just keep jumping on here for help if you feel like being naughty.
Take care

Back