WEEK 21 WEIGH-IN

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Just got back from my 21st WI this morning, and have lost 3lbs - taking my total loss to 6 stone 4 lbs

Clair x

Well done - awesome stuff!! :)

WOW WOW WOW WOW,
massive congratulations on your sucess so far. Well done !!. xxx

woooooooooooooo!!!

Brilliant!!!

How many sizes have you dropped now??

Fantastic result - brilliant.

Jon
xx

Thanks love. I was cheered up loads later when I bought a new pair of trousers for school (back Thursday :-( ) and I had to get the 32" waist. I can't believe it - In August I was in 44". That's a foot off my waist (if you see what I mean).

Jon
xx

Thanks love. I was cheered up loads later when I bought a new pair of trousers for school (back Thursday :-( ) and I had to get the 32" waist. I can't believe it - In August I was in 44". That's a foot off my waist (if you see what I mean).

Jon
xx

That's brilliant Jon

12 inches off your waist in around 4 months-fantastic! :D

Clair x

Yes, going well Clair...feel a little tired and hungry today, but i dont seem to be sleeping well, which I think is the problem!

I think in my first week I found it difficult to sleep, I was very restless. I think part of it was exitement at how much weight I was going to lose!!! Hopefully it won't last too long, and you have your first WI to look forward too!

Clair x

Well done Clair - you are fantastic inspiration to all of us old and new alike :D Keep up the good work.

Back