WEEK 23 WEIGH IN :-(

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Just had my 23rd weigh-in, and lost 1.5lbs:cry:I'm a bit gutted, but it is still a loss and thats the main thing. Roll on next week!

Clair x

Hi Clair

Hey...its going DOWN girl...going down!!
Well done ;)

We all get our low losses every now and again. You've done brilliantly so far so keep your chin up and here's to a great WI#24!

A loss is a loss is a loss

You will probably lose more than that next week. Look at it overall - your total loss so far is simply amazing :D

hey i cant say anymore than everybody else, its still a loss at the end of the day and you could have lost inches rather than lbs. and look how far youve come so far! inspirational!!! x

as everyone has already said a loss is a loss,and it still moving.all the best for this week.

Its still a loss and well done!!

Look how close you are to goal!!

hey i cant say anymore than everybody else, its still a loss at the end of the day and you could have lost inches rather than lbs. and look how far youve come so far! inspirational!!! x

You're right, it is still a loss and it could have been worse! I do feel that I have lost inches as my jeans are starting to fall down again! Thanks for your support!

Clair x

Back