Week 24 and Final Weigh In!

Hi Bev

Well done on the 2lb loss this week...truely amazing.

You and Summergurl have been the inspriations for me on here. I look to you both and know, know, know that it can be done with commitment. You deserve it so much and you should be as pleased as punch!

Thanks for all your help on here and on PM; you have been great and I wish you all the best of happiness in the whole wide world.

Hope you enjoyed your meal tonight...jelous..haha..no, I am not, I am just looking forward to that day and hoping it will be in August, which really, isnt long at all.

Again, have a great refeed this week.

We will miss you on here, so dont stop coming to encourage us..we need you so much!

Love and thoughts

Thanks again Iris. If you stick to this diet 100% there's no way you can fail. It's such a great diet.

August will come around really quick for you too, the time just flies by on this!

(My tea was lovely by the way, and the best thing about it was the salad, wouldn't have been before but it tasted so gooood!!!!)

I'm so glad you enjoyed it - I've been waiting to see what you said!! :) xx

Awww, I am pleased for you. What I like is the fact you werent scared about eating...you knew it was the right time, so obviously you had the right attitude.
At the minute, I am frightened of eating,but hopefully when the time comes I will know it is right and my thoughts will be in the right place.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it - I've been waiting to see what you said!! :) xx

I really did enjoy it Jan. The salad was the best part. The peppers and the red onion tasted amazing. So happy to have made it to this stage.

Awww, I am pleased for you. What I like is the fact you werent scared about eating...you knew it was the right time, so obviously you had the right attitude.
At the minute, I am frightened of eating,but hopefully when the time comes I will know it is right and my thoughts will be in the right place.

I think we were all like that at the start of LT Iris. Once you are closer to goal you will have learnt so much about your bad eating habits from before that you will feel a lot more confident about eating again. You will also feel ready. I have been ready for refeeding now for weeks but wanted to stick it out until now.

Thank you for your kind words, as always and good luck, not that you need it, you're doing fantastic on this.

well done bev hats off to you

Back