Week 26 Weigh In

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
:rotflmao: From one extreme to the other!

Great week last week!

This week, 0.8 pounds gone! (Must have been that sneeze) :D

Hey ho, down we go!

Been a good day - have had some really good advice here today, so thanks to all of you that chimed in. I really appreciate it and you have given me some good food for thought.

That is better then anything else I could have right now, so thank you!!

xx

Hey BL

Well done. its better than no loss. I am the same at the moment not loosing the big ones anymore:mad: Oh well we will both get there.

T

Thanks everyone! Hey, 8 ounces lost last week are 8 ounces I don't have to lose next week!! ;)

I made a deal with myself when I started this fool thing, that no matter what the scales said, I would accept and not be put off by it. Either way - if it was a big loss, I would not be over confident, nor would I get down if there wasn;t a big shift.

With this kind of diet, and following it 100%, there's no reason to worry - the bod will just do what it needs to do that week.

Takes a lot of pressure off that!! :D

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the big weeks, but hey - there wil be more big weeks. And more small ones, so go with the flow!!

Thanks peeps!!

:)

xxx

Hi,

Is it normal in the early weeks to be only losing 2lbs?!!!

xx

week 1 -9lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -2lbs
week 4 -5lbs
week 5 -2lbs

Hi,

Is it normal in the early weeks to be only losing 2lbs?!!!

xx

week 1 -9lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -2lbs
week 4 -5lbs
week 5 -2lbs

Hi
I would not worry about it too much everyone's loss is different, I lost 11 the first week 6 the second and 1 the third and that was sticking to it 110%. I would not worry, trust me if you stick to it the weight will come off.
Great losses for you so far though, hang in there you are doing great.

:D

Hey BLONDE LOGIC!!! You are SO pretty!!! wow!!!
Absolutely gorgeous!!

Diane xx

:eek: thanks Diane. That's nice of you to say. I think it was a lucky camera angle! :rotflmao: :p

But Thanks hon. Thats certainly not something I have heard said a lot over the past 20 years so I am never very graceful at receiving that kind of compliment! :eek: :)

xx

Hi B.L,
Well done on all your hard work on this aspect of your life.
You have been so focused and re focused all the way along.
your story is so touching and honest, Yes you do beautiful,serene and tanned .
Have a great day Maria:scale:

hi BL,

well done, uv come so far and no matter how small your number is getting smaller so your still on your way. u have a wonderful attitude and from all that iv seen from your posts, u have also contributed to the weight loss of so many others, your a star! keep it up hun x

AW, thanks so much Sarah - that's really nice of you to say!! :) I'm just so happy to help anybody. Be it one person or ten. I get a lot of happiness knowing that something I say, might be of help to someone. :) I've never had anyone really to talk about these weight issues before LL, so if I am helping someone else, that actually helps me too. If ANYTHING I have had running around my head for years and years makes sense to others, well, means I wasn't going nuts!!! :D

Thanks again, and well done to you too - looks as if you are off to a flying start!! COntinued success on your journey!!

u see, your words of encouragement just come so easy :) thank u to u too. i can so relate to what u say, i love my LL meetings cos of exactly that, we r all in the same boat, on the same journey and its great as we r all heading for the same destination, helping each other along the way in ways we dont always realise. sometimes its the little things that go a long long way. x

Hi sarah louise,

As we started around the same time, I wanted to see if your getting bored like me, it seems like all I'm waiting for is the weigh in every wee!

x

I meant weeKK!!!

Back