week 27 weigh in

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
By some miracle I held it together most of the week and managed a wonderful 3.8lbs loss this week \o/ am so happy, not had a big loss like that in months. It could've been more but I slipped last night due to some stress and knocked myself out of ketosis (yes, I'm an idiot) oh well, that nice big loss has really motivated me for this week since this week I lost over 90lbs and hit 6 1/2 stone lost total, 2 big milestones!

Can't believe I'm only 8lbs away from being a healthy bmi now, and only a stone and a half from goal. Never thought is see light at the end of the tunnel yet there it is hehe x

Thanks Kat. It's frustrating I keep having little slips but I guess it just proves that if you carry on regardless you still get there in the end. I'm definitely feeling happy, not been this light for about 22 years! Woohoo, back to what I weighed in my teens lol

Well done Cookeh, that's fantastic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big shiny light Cookeh just waiting to shine on you! Well done sweetheart x

great loss, im delighted for you hun your nearly there now :) x

Fantastic!!! stick it out, so many people start to wane at this point and refeed before their goal, try find that last bit of drive to get over the finish line! woo hoo!!

Well done Cookeh! You're an inspiration :D x

Good girl, great result. Worth the effort wasn't it??? Good luck for next week.

Fantastic milestones, Cookeh. I'm using the light at the end of your tunnel to inspire me at the start of my journey! You prove what can be done. Go girl! ;)

That's brilliant. Good to see that the occasional slip, if you are determined, doesn't mean you won't make the distance with perseverance. Well done to you.

Back