WEEK 29 WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg !!!:) well done what a fantastic achievement you should be Sokol proud of yourself :) what an inspiration to all of on here 29 weeks!! Sounds like such a long time but I bet the time has flown congrats you are fab xxx:):D

FANTASTIC!
Only another 20lb to go, you've done amazing!

fantastic Clair x
well done hun on a superb loss so far x

Well done! :D

And the crowd go wild:) well done:)

Good going missy, so close to goal now aren't you! 20lbs, that'll be off in no time! :D P.S I reckon you should totally try the other flavours before your time on LT is up! !!! ;)

Clair, what can I say!!! You are a one woman phenomenon!!!! You are bloody brill. Well done!!

Omg !!!:) well done what a fantastic achievement you should be Sokol proud of yourself :) what an inspiration to all of on here 29 weeks!! Sounds like such a long time but I bet the time has flown congrats you are fab xxx:):D

Thanks Yummy;),

Yes, 29 weeks does sound like a long time, but it has gone by so quickly, and has been totally worth it!

Clair x

Good going missy, so close to goal now aren't you! 20lbs, that'll be off in no time! :D P.S I reckon you should totally try the other flavours before your time on LT is up! !!! ;)

Thanks Aaron, There's no way I'm trying the flapjacks & soup, it's chocolate till the end for me!
I see your almost half way to your goal, well done, you will get there in no time at all:)

Clair x

Back