week 3 and going strong

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
well ,
ive just entered week 3 on tues and im feeling fine !! infact i feel just great most of the time , ive lost 11 lb in the 1st 2 weeks so super chuffed with that , did really well on abstinenece over 2 years ago so thought this was the way to get it all back under control again , and so far it seems to be :D
the only thing is some days i really struggle to get 3 packs down in a day , is this normal ? some day im ok and take them but more and more im finding im skipping 'lunch' altogether and then come dinner time and beyond im struggling with having more so 1 have mabey my bar with a coffee and thats it for the day , really dont want to force it down but thought there might be a better way of spacing my packs out.

good morning all ,
well nearly at the end of week 3 and things are going well , dont think my losses so far are that much different than when i was on total abstinence, felt'hungry' yesterday , had a bbq in the lovely weather so had a perfect 'legal' lunch but felt like i could have eaten more all day which is very unusual for me as im usually struggling to have my 3 packs as well as the meal , but laid off , drank lots and ive woken up fine, my adult mindset kicked in quickly after returning so i do recognise why i felt that way < hubby was returning to his ship until 29th of august so was feeling a bit vulnerable i guess , but hes gone now and im back into my 'single mum' stride again :0)
anyway all going great guns cant wait till tues for weigh in , its all soooo exciting :eek::eek::eek: sad , i know:p

WI's are quite exciting aren't they. Lol! Glad your 'Adult' ego state is coming back into play, and lazy Sundays/Weekends can be tough for the emotional hunger to creep up, because there is more relaxation and less to keep us occupied!

:)

Hi Sukie, Know where you are with this one..I did a terrible thing at the weekend following a family barbie. My other half is also on a healthy eating plam (not LLL) and has been doing too well, better than me and I'm pleased with mine. Anyway, as the barbie was at mine I prepared all the food and knew that was I was preparing to eat was 'legal', others bought desserts and things...which I didn't have too much trouble staying away from. Later that day when everyone had gone I decided to clear the fridge of all the sweet things knowing they would be a weak spot if they were to stay in the fridge, and knowing my husband is very partial to the odd piece (whole) of cake I removed them from the fridge and lined them all up on the patio table and said "Well we can either bin them or we can eat them?". Knowing that he would eat them....therefore saboutaging his diet (hee hee hee) (what a toxic child) and also satisfying my binge cycle by feeding by osmosis as I watched every mouth he ate whilst drinking one of my meals. It was difficult to face up to this in group but also really interesting to look at my deeper processes. Well done hun on your fantatsic weight loss. Keep on going xx

lol
omg !!!! thats hillarious :0)
its funnie , isnt it ,how we use food in diferent ways , when im not eating i find great comfort in feeding hubby and bella well , bless them think they love me doing it just for the great food i prepare :0)

Back