Week 3 weigh in :(

munchbunch

Gold Member
Morning ladies n gents

Just come back from my weigh in disheartened I only lost 3lb I no it's going down but I can't help but feel :( about it

Its 3 in the right direction though babe!!! Week three is a notoriously rough week!!!! x

Don't be too downheartened. 3 lb is actually a very good loss - I often only lose 1 or 2 lb in a week so keep going. 10 weeks at 3 lb a week is 30 lb - how huge a loss would that be!!!!!

Thanks ladies , have found it tough tbh keep thinking of picking the fridge up n emptying it in my mouth lol :0)

Not physically hungry it's just the thought hmmm

Yes eating is definatley a tough habit to break lol. Never mind think what fun you will have re-educating your eating when you get to goal and start real food again.

I agree with you .... Im
On this 100% for 2 weeks then re feed fit holiday x
Then back on it when I get back

Hi Munchbunch

Well we started the same day and guess what I lost this week

The 3lb

Week 3 seems to be a smaller loss than normal so dont be too hard - at the end of the day you have lost a stone in weight in 3 weeks - how amazing is that!!!! It would take me about 3 months on ww to lose it.
Have you measured yourself yet? I did and I had lost atotal of 6 and a half inches. Definitely take your measurements. Im doing mine every 10pounds

Thanks

We do seem
To have lost the same each week
I'm really pleased with the overall loss.I look at other ppls losses though and think why don't I have big losses like that I no were not all the same and will loose at different rates etc so

I'm just plodding on I'm pushing the exercise though as I would like bigger losses :)
With me dropping a size i went out yesterday and bought myself a lovely dress for my holiday cheered me up no end :0)

You will

Thanks ladies x

Back