Step 1 Sole Source + Week 3 weigh in

suki73

Hi guys had my week 3 weigh in and lost an incredible 1 lb....yes thats 1 measly lb lol. But im hanging in there and have 2 weeks of pack as my cdc is away on holiday.

1lb off is better than any on. Don't be too disappointed. I am I day 6 and totally admire you getting to week 3! Well done. Hope I can do it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys had my week 3 weigh in and lost an incredible 1 lb....yes thats 1 measly lb lol. But im hanging in there and have 2 weeks of pack as my cdc is away on holiday.
Aaaw that is soooo not fair : but over three weeks it's still a great loss overall. Stick with it, sweetie! xx

Thx girls...im.sticking with it because im done with being a fatty..lol...im determined to have a great loss and surprise my cdc when she comes back..all ur support and motivation is greatly appreciated. Thx girls. :)

Way to go, girl !
Don't think I would have made it this far without the forum : so much support out there. Have a great evening and all the best for tomorrow - your counsellor is going to have a shock at the Incredible Shrinking Suki !! xx

Aww thx hun..i love the forums..my DH says im obsessed with them...i said id rather be obsessed with the forums than with food..lol..have a good night hun and will chat tmrw. Another great start to the week. Xx

Hey, i had 1lb loss on my week 3 too! I know, a loss is a loss, but i was pretty annoyed haha especially when you know you stuck 100%, i was close to quitting but my consultant gave me a little talking to haha! And the next week i lost 5lbs! So stick with it :) good luck!

Im looking at it as a positive loss. Ive probably lost inches anyway. Glad u have a grt loss the following week. Im no way quitting in fact more determined to carry on. Thx cambs. X

Yeah they often say that, i lost an inch off my waist that week! Every loss is a good loss, i think my impatience sometimes just expects more haha! It made me more determined too after a kick in the right direction from my consultant! Amd im really glad i stuck at it! Good luck got my fingers crossed for u xx

Had my 3rd weigh in today - and before I even got near the scales, my counsellor said don't be upset if you haven't had a good loss today, or even any loss at all : as from experience most of her clients don't do as well in the third week.She says it's to do with your body "taking stock" of the shock (!!) of the first 14 days of very few calories, and it gets back on track in week 4.
This would seem to be true for you, Suki, and for you, Cambslass : and for me also, as lost 2lbs today when have been 100% diet-wise and also upped water intake to 3 litres per day, the first week have actually been able to do this.

But as you both say in your posts, just makes me even more determined to see this through - watch out, skinny jeans, I'm coming to get you !! :girlpower: xx

Oh my god i didnt know that...interesting. Dont worry hun...just carry on we all know that ur doing amazing..like us all. Ur going to kick ass with those skinny jeans. Xxxx

My day has been good..Had my two packs. Omg the vanilla shake..is so nice..i love it. Ok back to our convo..lol. ive just been making a chicken curry..a veg curry and now making a prawn bhuna..boy im spoiling my family. I was thinking if i could wash a piece if chicken from the curry and add it to my oriental chillie..that should be ok..shouldnt it hun. Also i had some peanut bar..thats lovely too.

My day has been good..Had my two packs. Omg the vanilla shake..is so nice..i love it. Ok back to our convo..lol. ive just been making a chicken curry..a veg curry and now making a prawn bhuna..boy im spoiling my family. I was thinking if i could wash a piece if chicken from the curry and add it to my oriental chillie..that should be ok..shouldnt it hun. Also i had some peanut bar..thats lovely too.

My mouth is watering thinking of those meals u are cooking- how on earth do you resist having some, I know I wouldnt be able to. Sure the chicken with the chilli soup would be fine: if we can have it with green salad veg then we must be able to have it in soup
Haven't tried peanut bars, they sound good - didn't realise they did them.Are they crunchy, or chewy?

It was easy cooking as i had a coffee and my bar right next to me. I felt amazing cooking all the dishes. The family really enjoyes eating them and i loved my soup a la chicken. The bar is crispy then gets chewy towards the end..its great with coffee or water. X

Were you cooking for a special occasion 'cos that sounds sooooo good - lucky family ! Def going to get some peanut bars for next week.Got to weigh in on Sunday - a day earlier AGAIN - as cllr off on hols. Not moaning about her having a holiday lol but don't seem to get the same day each week.

No special occaision hun..hadnt cooked for them for days so i thought why not today. I hate not being weighed in on a weekly basis..my next weigh in day is on the 14th august. My cdc is on her hols. She was worried that id be put off by the low weight loss but i told her i will surprise her when she comes back and that i sure will. You will be fine hun..you have always been 100%

Back