Week 3 weigh in !!!!!!!

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
lost 4lbs this week. I should be really pleased but feel a bit flat. I think cos you get such a good loss the first week I want to do as well every week but I know thats not possible really. Sorry I'm rambling a bit but my emotions are all over the place today. I think its just dawning on me how long this is going to take and how long I will have to do without food!!!!!

Aww hun, you should be so pleased with that. Try not to think about how long you will be on LT just think about the end result and take one day at a time. Im actually finding it easier this week (week 5) and ive struggled all the way so far so it does get easier. Good luck for this week :) x

4lbs is a great loss Toni. That's what I'm averaging too. Don't think too hard about how long this will take to complete. I'm in week 13 now and it really has flown by. The end goal will really be worth it, you know it will.

When I started this all I thought was, giving up food for about 6 months out of my life is nothing to have a healthier, longer future ahead of me. Everything we fancy will still be there when we've finished, so it's nothing to worry about.

Good luck with week 4, you are doing brilliantly and 4lbs a week is a really good loss. Keep up the good work!

Fab loss hun! Like already said ..... stop thinking about how long you will be doing this. It is amazing when you get a bit more into it that you just get into the routine of it. Focus on the big prize.....skinny you!

Thanks guys. Your right MiniB I need to keep focused on the end goal. I am aiming to do LT for 6 months too but then I have the rest of my life to be slimmer and healthier :D

Your losses are brilliant! It took me 5 wks to lose that amount. You'd never lose that unless you were TFR-ing. x

Back