week 3

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Cant actually believe I am on my 3rd week and haven't cheated once am so chuffed with myself and so excited to think I am finally going to have the body I've been wanting for so long :)

Well done hun!! That's incredible! You must be so proud of yourself! I can't even imagine week 3 yet! I'm only on day 6 and it feels like it's been forever!!! Any advice on what week two will bring? Does it get easier?

shazzy_shaz said:
Well done hun!! That's incredible! You must be so proud of yourself! I can't even imagine week 3 yet! I'm only on day 6 and it feels like it's been forever!!! Any advice on what week two will bring? Does it get easier?

Thanks :) week 2 was pretty easy for me, but so was week 1 I was lucky and went into ketosis in a day but the thoughts of food were still there I just pampered myself during the evening and got early nights.. Also I try not to have my last shake til about half 6-7 oclock. If you find week one difficult trust me week two will seem so much easier. I dont even crave foods now and never hungry :) keep strong you are doing so well yourself. I couldn't have imagined bein in week 3 but look at me now, you'll be there before you know it.. Just take it a day at a time and try not to think about how long you've got left til your goal xx

Book-Worm said:
Well done Kezzy! I am on Week 3 of restart too and I am finally settling down in a routine :)

Thanks... Well done to you too.. We can do this :) xx

sallyrae said:
well done...hope i can make it to 3 weeks...fingers crossed xxxxx

You will... Stay strong. If I can do it then anyone can, I never thought I'd even last a week lol xx

This thread has been exactly what I needed today!! Thanks and well done!!! X

Awww your comments made my day :) thanks. So happy if I can help others on here xx

I love this post I'm on week 8 and not cheated once since I started either this is my first time on Cambridge and I have lost 2st 11 in 8 weeks I'm so glad I decided to start this diet and it's proving to me it's been worth it :)

Thats fab well done you're doing great... Its amazing what we can do with a bit of determination. Ive never been so happy on a diet before. Im loving it and just know I will be saying im on my 8th week and havent cheated still in a few weeks time :) Theres not a chance I am gonna blow it!! xx

kezzyBee said:
Thats fab well done you're doing great... Its amazing what we can do with a bit of determination. Ive never been so happy on a diet before. Im loving it and just know I will be saying im on my 8th week and havent cheated still in a few weeks time :) Theres not a chance I am gonna blow it!! xx

I've never felt so determined or focused on any diet I've been on (and I'm sure like many of you there's been a lot of diets!) I know I can do it this time! It's hard to believe that last week I was nervous about having only 400 or so cals I thought I was going to be hungry all day long and then on day one vomiting up and looking like death warmed up where I was actually grey I thought I wouldn't make it through to day two then fast forward a few days and it's incredible! No hunger and more energy!! This truly is the best diet ever!!

This thread has been an inspiration as I start tomorrow on day 1. Only bought the tetra packs though as easier for me at work. Hope this is ok to have 3 of them?!

I can never seem to get past day 1, never mind WEEKS lol

Well done to you all for reaching that stage & I hope I can be strong/determined & stick to it this time x

Hey Jenm congratulations on taking the first step! Which tetra flavours did you get, all the same of a mixture? I don't see why you can't have three of them a day, I'd probably be worried about getting bored of them though! Maybe get a few different products next week to mix it up!

The first few days are completly rubbish but as soon as you get past them you'll be fine!! Good lick for tomorrow how are you feeling??

jenm said:
This thread has been an inspiration as I start tomorrow on day 1. Only bought the tetra packs though as easier for me at work. Hope this is ok to have 3 of them?!

I can never seem to get past day 1, never mind WEEKS lol

Well done to you all for reaching that stage & I hope I can be strong/determined & stick to it this time x

Good luck for tomorrow :) I really dint think I could ever do this but now I feel like I can quite happily stick to it until I reach my goal and I dont even miss food. I'm buyin an outfit in a size 10 when my first stone has gone then every 7lbs I lose I will buy something in size10 until I reach my goal.. so I'll have a nice new wardrobe to look forward to as an incentive :) xx

That's a fab idea about buying an outfit per stone. I may have to do the same :p x

kezzyBee said:
Good luck for tomorrow :) I really dint think I could ever do this but now I feel like I can quite happily stick to it until I reach my goal and I dont even miss food. I'm buyin an outfit in a size 10 when my first stone has gone then every 7lbs I lose I will buy something in size10 until I reach my goal.. so I'll have a nice new wardrobe to look forward to as an incentive :) xx

I have a tin on my fridge and for every 1lb lost I put £1 in it my friend bought me it off eBay got a fat woman one side and skinny one other side

Thank you :) yea excited for tomorrow. Just wanted to get started now because you know when you feel so fat, bloated & lethargic....? Well that's me now!

Got all tetra packs but only got 5 of each flavour (15) as seeing my CDC on Monday so just enough drinks till then.

:) x

Good lick for tomorrow! Expect it to be horrible then that way anything less is a bonus! Oh make sure you have those paracetomols at the ready for the carb/sugar withdrawals!!

jenm said:
Thank you :) yea excited for tomorrow. Just wanted to get started now because you know when you feel so fat, bloated & lethargic....? Well that's me now!

Got all tetra packs but only got 5 of each flavour (15) as seeing my CDC on Monday so just enough drinks till then.

:) x

Hey... Hows your first day going? xx

Back