Week 4... And counting!

emmajane30

Hello ladies and gents,

I am in desperate need of support from others doing CD...

I am now in week 4 and I've been a bit pants truth be told! I began the journey 100% on track, feeling very smug that friends and family "couldn't do it if they tried", yet here I was dropping weight like it had become an Olympic sport.

NOW is very different. I think it's a mixture of many things...
1. Boredom. Even though I find myself craving the toffee bars, and I have experimented with the food packs I have become bored.

2. I've gone from not stepping inside a restaurant for months to suddenly being booked up with birthdays and leaving dos. Which inevitably leads to my will power taking a nap and greed taking over for an hour of heaven followed by a morning of hell (if you know what I mean!).

3. This is the important one. I found that even though I had that "little bit of chicken" or "just a taste" of my bf's bolognnaise (sp?) sauce I still lost weight (albeit slower). Now in the staff room (I'm a teacher) I'm having two bites of an apple here, a strawberry there, a packet of chicken... And although I'm not gaining, my drops have gone from 5/6/7lb a week to 2/3lb.

So, I'm looking for like minded (weight loss, not cheating!) people to talk to when I'm feeling tempted, or when I feel like poo! How do I get on track again? Are there any other guilty pickers out there?

HELP ME!
Emma xxx

Back