Week 4 Weigh in.. bit odd!!

Roosters

Silver Member
Well I got on the scales this morning, and I'm 4lb down!! which I am pleased with..

The odd part is I got on the scales yesterday morning and it was an entirely different story!! Yesterday I was looking at another 8lb loss this week =, but I seem to have gained 4lb over night! I'm sure it's water retention though.. gooodness me, it just shows weighing everyday can be scary!

Ooh er, how odd! But well done! xx

Hi Roosters,
Last time I did CD I was addicted to weighing myself everyday, sometimes twice, but I'm not this time round cos its depressing when they fluctuate innit?
4lbs is still a good loss!!:D

know what you mean roosters. Try and only weigh once a week if poss! I know its hard. Well done on 4lbs that is very good.

thanks ladies!! I'm putting it down to not drinking enough water yesterday, also the dreaded TOTM arrived so it's all ok!!

Well done ..4lbs!

Well done on the 4lbs. I try to stay off the scales between WI's, but this week I have been terrible. Had a week off last week so wanted to know what the damage way - it looked about 3-4lbs on Monday, but then about 5-6 last night. Just trying to glug my water quick before my WI tonight!!

Back