Week 4 weigh in, need to get back with it

mummyof1

Well i knew i was in for the wake up call i needed after the week ive had and the measly 1lb loss this week is the kick up the backside that i have needed, i need to stop being so slack and putting little nibbles of this and that in my mouth through the week and forgetting totally about the diet at the weekends.

So as of today i have been 100% with the shakes and water as i should have been all week :)
I aslo need to stop listening to people who are on the diet and tell me its ok to have this and that, and oh a little but of this wont hurt you, here eat this.... just because they arn't sticking to it and wasting their money doesnt mean i have to give in like their doing.

Heres to a good week and a good loss next wednesday :)

Good luck. I feel like that also with colleagues in work. They are always eating and the weight is coming over slow for them. This plan is not cheap so I can't understand why they do is (unless it's a slip up) good luck on you next weigh in x

Good on you.you`ll be delighted with yourself next week on weigh day.
Best of luck

Hi Mummyof1, i hope you can get yourself onto this without the cheats.
I did this for 9 weeks starting in January and lost 37lbs but i wasn't able to be strict enough to do it properly.
I kept cheating and getting good losses but i knew in the end it would catch me up and it did.
I had to stop due to money but i am restarting tomorrow.
It breaks my heart to look at this forum and see a couple people who started exactly the same day as me and they have had amazing losses.
I am going to be doing this 100% as of tomorrow and hopefully get the losses going like they were before.
Good luck to you it's not too far to your target weight hun x

totally agree with you, this is far too expensive to be messing around.... and its far too hard to be delaying the final target too!!!! altho i spose on very bad days rather than completely break it and blow out a piece of chicken or protein is better than total run riot!! personally i have been totally 100% to date, but thats coz i dont want to be tryin stuff because i know it wont stop there!!! so all or nothing for me!!! good luck and stay focused it will fly by and you will be pounds lighter!

Yes your all right ladies and i know that i cant go on cheating, yesterday i was 100% and today i have been aswell. Ive set myself back so i did have the fuzzy head this morning but i know a few mre days and i will be back to feeling great again.
The ketosticks are now moving up into darker colours, so now i just need to stay focused and crack on with it.
Kat i hope you do well this time around and reach your target :)

Back