week 4 weigh in!!! poos mentioned!

Sara4

Gold Member
:D:D:D Just back and yipeeeeee!!!!! 6lbs gone!!! I can't believe it!!! Thrilled!!!:party0011::party0011:

I have to say I think the secret is I discovered senecot this week!!!! and doubled up on the fibre clear!! Nearly having normal poos!!! The first time I had one I was soooo excited!!! Never thought poo would be so welcome!! Also exercised a lot! :chores016:

God wouldn't it be great if I made the 2 stone barrier next week!:party0049::party0049:

Fantastic Sara you are flying!!!!!

Fantastic babe.......whoo hoo poos always help! fibre clear is cool too as well as the helping with the poos it helps you feel fuller for longer...hehe glad someone else has been doubling ..i thought it was just me haha

i found dulcolax did it for me..i used to use it once every 5 days!!!! fibreclear never did anything for me but upping the water to 5ltrs a day helped too :)

h x

you just might, well done x

quick que do u just take the fiber clear as per normal and senekot?

:D:D:D Just back and yipeeeeee!!!!! 6lbs gone!!! I can't believe it!!! Thrilled!!!:party0011::party0011:

I have to say I think the secret is I discovered senecot this week!!!! and doubled up on the fibre clear!! Nearly having normal poos!!! The first time I had one I was soooo excited!!! Never thought poo would be so welcome!! Also exercised a lot! :chores016:

God wouldn't it be great if I made the 2 stone barrier next week!:party0049::party0049:

LOL. Well done hun :)

quick que do u just take the fiber clear as per normal and senekot?
Yup hun or you can double up on the FC as well as seneokot

i can not believe all this time u guys have not told me about this ahhhhhhhh anywho going tomorrow morning to get my fc and had 2 senes tonight hopefully will have a mo........ in the morning good night

Back