Week 4 weigh in...

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Almost forgot to post this lol!

My cdc has gone away for 3 weeks so its home weighing till she comes back, I have been weighing in at home anyway so I know the difference between her scales and mine. (I've moved them so not tempted to weigh till next fri now lol)

Week 1 - 10lbs loss :jelous:
Week 2 - 10lbs loss :jelous:
Week 3 - 3lbs loss :jelous:
Week 4 - 5lbs loss :D

Total = 2 stone!!! Oh my goodness, my face when I saw the scales, total shock, must have been a picture lol! I am the smallest I have been now for 3 years (when I was on herbalife) people are noticing and I feel great! Feel a bit daft posting about inch loss this morning as I have added up all the inches lost too and all over inch loss is 12", 3 of them off my waist, I held the tape out to what it used to be and couldn't believe it, it does actually seem a lot when you do that!

I just spoke to a friend this morning and he said my face looks so defined now, not that it was fat before (his words) but he said you can really see the difference and he also said I look amazing :D:D:D:D

Its funny really, the face is a place where you don't record your loss but defo where you can see it!

Anyway, just wanted to share, thanks for reading x

xtwinklex

That's such a fantastic loss altogether - very, very well done! Have you taken any before and during pics? It's wonderful when people start noticing isn't it........you'll soon be at target at this rate:)

Aww thanks guys, Minxie, I haven't taken any photos, cameras and me do not mix! I do have pics that have been taken of me without my knowledge lol and I will share pics when I get to target, at the mo tho I'm staying anonymous as none of my family know I'm on a diet, I'm gonna see them at the beginning of August and surprise them, then I will share photos!!!

xtwinklex

Well done darling!

Fabulous effort and keep those scales banished for the week. You can report to us and not the CDC for a few weeks. And your family will be surprised...... my lord half of you is missing already!!

Bren
XX

Well done!! Half your weight gone in just 4 weeks! You will soon be at target. :)

Half way mark hun!!! Well done! Your doing super!
xxxx

Thank you all so much, your support means such a lot :) :) :)

Size12wannabe - I dont have any secrets sorry, I drink 2 1/2 litres of water a day, have my 3 sachets, run round after 3 kids and do wii fit excersise 2-3 times a week or excersise bike & treadmill!

My loss will probably slow down now but thats fine, so long as it comes off!!!

xtwinklex

Well done, your doing great! xxx

Back