Week 4 Weigh In.

Start: 16.25 Stone
Week 1: 15.9 Stone (7lbs)
Week 2: 15.4 Stone (5lbs)
Week 3: 14.8 Stone (10lbs)
Week 4: 14.3 Stone (5lbs)

So at this point I've lost 2 stone and now I'm pretty happy with my weight and appearance now. I was really, really tempted to re-feed this week decided I can go for one more round and re-feed next week. Perhaps if I lose 6/7lbs+ this week I might be able to put up with another two weeks. It might be quite slow progress from here though and I don't have the willpower to do this diet for only a 1-3lbs loss a week.

Overall though super happy with the diet and would recommend it to anyone with a good bit of will power and a stone or more to lose.

Playcrackthesky said:
Start: 16.25 Stone
Week 1: 15.9 Stone (7lbs)
Week 2: 15.4 Stone (5lbs)
Week 3: 14.8 Stone (10lbs)
Week 4: 14.3 Stone (5lbs)

So at this point I've lost 2 stone and now I'm pretty happy with my weight and appearance now. I was really, really tempted to re-feed this week decided I can go for one more round and re-feed next week. Perhaps if I lose 6/7lbs+ this week I might be able to put up with another two weeks. It might be quite slow progress from here though and I don't have the willpower to do this diet for only a 1-3lbs loss a week.

Overall though super happy with the diet and would recommend it to anyone with a good bit of will power and a stone or more to lose.

That's a fantastic result well done! :) and fair play for hanging on the extra week, it'll make all the difference when you start your refeed ;-)

Back