Week 4 WI (cheat week lol)

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
Well just had my weigh in for week 4

Was a little worried after having a curry and that at the weekend (it was gorgeous too lol)

Well I weighed in at 13st 13lb so lost 6lb which im well chuffed at it :D

Im below my target but still keeping on untill tuesday when i start day 1 of refeed. Cant wait lol

That is really brilliant and in spite of your naughty cheating! So pleased for you :)

Thanks very much im well chuffed wasnt expecting no where near that lol

You are doing so well, Your loss is really an inspiration to us all Adam. Big pat on the back for you!:)Xx

i just noticed we're the same weight. different journeys, but same weight :) and i suspect equally happy with results so far!!

thats fantastic adam well done well for u i so jealous LOL !

Well done, and congrats on getting below your target. Good luck with the refeed and let us know how you get on.

well done hun :D

Well done Adam! Could murder a curry!!!

Thanks everyone still on a real high from this

I know i shouldnt of had the indian at the weekend like lol but it made me focus more, stayed away from carbs and it didnt hurt me one bit lol, funny really also didnt struggle getting back into it

Anyway i arent condoning what i did but in this instance i came out of it ok

Thats Brill Adam. Well done.
I bet that curry tasted better than the flapjacks.

lol thanks mate, yeah it was spot on tbh done proper missed my curry haha

Adam thats great, i love curry one day maybe i will be in the situation to actually enjoy a meal without feeling guilty, by the way my husband told me off for looking at your photo but then said how great you looked and it has inspired him to try LT as he wants to look like that too so lucky me!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!:feedtroll::0clapper:

Adam thats great, i love curry one day maybe i will be in the situation to actually enjoy a meal without feeling guilty, by the way my husband told me off for looking at your photo but then said how great you looked and it has inspired him to try LT as he wants to look like that too so lucky me!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!:feedtroll::0clapper:

lol thanks very much

and tell him thanks its worth while doing it

Hi Adam,
very well done to you, below target as well, best of luck for the refeed next week, you will be fine. Lay off the curry for the rest of the week though LOL
Doirin

Hey thanks doirin deffo staying away from the curry untill next weekend lol

Back