Week 4 WI

So what are you thinking about doing?

I am really enjoying calorie counting, as its something I would never consider before as I was choosing SW or WW, where certain foods were free foods, so I would eat and eat, with a really slow weight loss. I am enjoying counting the calories as it controls your portion sizes.

Have a look at the refeeding section and see some of the diaries in there, maybe you could follow something you see in there that you like.

Oh thats a shame u gotta come off as u were doin great but ur health has gotta come 1st. At least u have had a kick start with ur weight loss as 21lb is a lot and maybe once ur all better u could give LT another go (c wot doc says) but until then, providin u eat healthily, the weight will still come off, just at a slower rate than u have been used to on LT, but on the plus side...a loss is a loss!
Good luck xxx

I'm nearly there....20.5 lbs.....whoo hooo!!!!

So what are you thinking about doing?

I am really enjoying calorie counting, as its something I would never consider before as I was choosing SW or WW, where certain foods were free foods, so I would eat and eat, with a really slow weight loss. I am enjoying counting the calories as it controls your portion sizes.

Have a look at the refeeding section and see some of the diaries in there, maybe you could follow something you see in there that you like.

I think i will calorie count - tbh it is probably the most logical - portion sizes are big thing for me which is why i was no good on SW as i just ate!!!

The Doctor recommended a book which i have got today and am beginning to read it is called 'you on a diet' and explains what happens to food when you eat it and is supposed to help with learning how to know when you are full and when you are hungry ......

I know that i don't want to put back on the weight i have lost!
xx

Oh thats a shame u gotta come off as u were doin great but ur health has gotta come 1st. At least u have had a kick start with ur weight loss as 21lb is a lot and maybe once ur all better u could give LT another go (c wot doc says) but until then, providin u eat healthily, the weight will still come off, just at a slower rate than u have been used to on LT, but on the plus side...a loss is a loss!
Good luck xxx

Thank you!

Hi Kat,
just read your messages that you have had to come off LT. How are you doing with the refeed? Keep me posted hon. Stephie x

Back