• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 5 weigh in - AAM

Well what can i say, after a week of worrying that i would not lose weight on AAM, here i am 4lbs lighter. Anyone about to or doing AAM it still works even though you are eating a little, i am living proof. I must say though i will miss my little feast of an evening.

25 1/2 lbs in 5 weeks, i can not believe i have done it. ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done I lost 4lbs too but 2lbs the next week. It makes you feel like doing AAM all the time - if only :eek:

Well done Skinny - you are doing ever so well.

Saksred.x

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
skinny u have worked so hard at this and the proof is in the pudding! well done. nearly 2 stones in 5 weeks. well done!!!

well done, i wish i was doing aam now, did you do ss for the 4 weeks? im on week 2 of ss and cant wait to eat chicken and veg. im like a kid at cristmas x

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You have done fantastically well... I don't know why people are daunted by AAMW aslong as you follow the rules and guidelines everyone will be fine. I am looking forward to eating something, no matter how small!!!

Keep up the good work...

Love

Thank you all xx

Karen you can forget the proof, all i want is the pudding lol x

Yummy mummy, yes i started AAM on my 5th week of the diet. I really enjoyed the food although it is only a nibble.

Tiara we will have to go on the catwalk with our bikinis on lol x

Well what can i say, after a week of worrying that i would not lose weight on AAM, here i am 4lbs lighter. Anyone about to or doing AAM it still works even though you are eating a little, i am living proof. I must say though i will miss my little feast of an evening.

25 1/2 lbs in 5 weeks, i can not believe i have done it. ;)

Reading this just cheered me up Skinny. I start AAM today and was looking forward to it anyway but I only lost 1lb at my wk 4 weigh in yesterday and was a bit disappointed but this has picked me up again.

Thanks, and well done you:D

Tartan hun you are welcome, good luck for next weeks weigh in x

Cheers lisa for your support x

SHAZA

Silver Member
What a success you are truly a "skinny cow"

I am like tarten girl and only lost 2lb last week due to really swollen feet and ankles ~ goodness only knows why

Lets see what happens next weigh in

Keep up the tremendous work