Week 5 weigh in, on top of the world

Caress

Silver Member
Week 5 this week, I just got back from Nicky's after my weigh in and I've lost

7lb

wahey, I'm sooooooooo happy and pleased with myself

wow, excellent - congratulations :D

I haven't been doing aam weeks, I've been doing it every 5 days, cos I was worried about having a week of food and then struggling the next week.

Congratulations Carress, That's Amazing!!!
:):)

Yay that's wonderful wow 35lbs in 4 weeks that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Andrea, what an awesome loss for week 5. Keep up the fantastic work. Look at your BMI ! You have dropped down below 50 now. Fantastic result hun xxx

What makes me even more happy is that I'm under 25 stones now, 24 st 12lb from 27st 5lb in 5 weeks..

I think this diet is absolutely amazing, it's the hardest thing I've ever done, but the results are just fantastic.

Thank you everyone for your support and your messages

Fantastic! I am so pleased for you! Have you noticed a difference in your ability to do simple things like walk up the stairs? I am only on Wk2 but lost 12lbs on Wk 1 and the difference in my mobility is amazing!
x

Fantastic! I am so pleased for you! Have you noticed a difference in your ability to do simple things like walk up the stairs? I am only on Wk2 but lost 12lbs on Wk 1 and the difference in my mobility is amazing!
x

Absolutely, before, by the time I got to the bottom of the street my back was starting to hurt, I could never walk into town before, not without sitting down at least twice. Today I walked all the way to town, round the market, to the cash machine, back into the market and outside before I had to sit down. It's amazing the difference that 2 1/2 stones has made. I used to get tired in an afternoon, but now, it's great, I have so much more energy, I don't feel tired and sluggish in an afternoon, my son's certainly noticed a difference.

Back