Week 5 Weigh In

skinnyminnycoming

Just been weighed and lost another 4lbs!!

I'm starting re-feed 3 weeks today and I'm wanting the other 10lbs off to take me to the 3st mark. I'll not be at target but I've got a wedding to go to on 18th September and I want to eat and drink (in moderation).

All hands to the 'weight loss pump' now to get the other 10lbs off.......bring on the water!!!!!!

Hope you're all doing okay, and once again I'd just like to thank everyone on here for their support. I'd not have got to this stage without everyone's help so thank you all very much.

x

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You are doing amazing girl.....keep it up!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO:D:D:D

Well done, you will be fine with the next 10lb :)

Woo! well done skinnyminny, 4lbs is brilliant, and congrats on the 33lb loss so far. All the best for next week :) x

well done this week and i'm sure the 10lb will of dropped off before your refeed, good luck

Well done woman! :D Great losses.

Thanks everyone!!

I HAD to buy some new jeans yesterday cos the ones I had were hanging off my arse........I got SIZE 14!!! Whit woooooo!!!!! I cant remember the last time I wore size 14 jeans - it was probably about 10 yrs ago.

I'm sooooooo happy!!

x

Fantastic! Well done hun- I'm sure you'll get the 10 off before the wedding!

x

Gz agree you will lose the 10 before the wedding :D

Well done, WOW, brilliant stuff.

Woohoo Skinnyminny, that's fantastic! I'm sure those next 10lbs will melt if you keep doing what you are doing. Then you can go to the wedding knowing you only have another 15lb to lose before you reach goal.

Woohoo Skinnyminny, that's fantastic! I'm sure those next 10lbs will melt if you keep doing what you are doing. Then you can go to the wedding knowing you only have another 15lb to lose before you reach goal.

OMG!!!! I never even saw it like that......thats amazing. Thank you so much for pointing that one out!!

Hi,
congrats on your weight loss this week and you should have no problem with that 10lb in 3 weeks, you can also lose on refeed and once you make good choices at the wedding you shouldn't come out of it too badly. Take care.
Doirin

Well done!!! x

Good luck with losing the weight and your refeed x

Back