Week 5 weigh in

TriciaM

2lb weight loss this week. Bit disappointing. Total weight loss in 5 weeks (with a 4 day planned break) 18lb. I'm hoping to get another 3lb off by next Monday to take it to a stone and a half

Keep going hun next week you may lose more least it's a loss and not a gain x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow thats great ! how much do you want to lose

Thanks ladies. I want to get another 31lb off. I'm taking it 7lb at a time. But I'm getting bored with it now. I'm not hungry I just want to join in meal times with the family and have something tasty but must stay strong :) I know that getting the next 3lb off will get me back on track

TriciaM said:
Thanks ladies. I want to get another 31lb off. I'm taking it 7lb at a time. But I'm getting bored with it now. I'm not hungry I just want to join in meal times with the family and have something tasty but must stay strong :) I know that getting the next 3lb off will get me back on track

I join in at meal times..... With a bowl of soup...:)

Set the table... Away we all go... Me with my little bowl of soup.....:)

The more it comes off the stronger we get.....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I only like a limited number of CD products so basically having the same thing every day and I'm really bored with it. So bored in fact that I replaced my last shake of the day yesterday & today with some Easter egg!

Baaaad I know but the scales remaining static at 12st 10lb for a week is sooo depressing too. And I start thinking my god if I can't lose weight on so few calories what's the point :-(

well done...im new to cd and this site and i dnt know where to start a new post can you help please x

Hi it depends on what you want to say/write about. If you want to reply/add to anyone's thread I think you just can. No one seems to mind

Or you may want to post about your Weekly Weigh in or start a diary. That's all on the CD page

Sorry if that's not much help x

TriciaM said:

Hi trish I know it sounds like torture but in a bid to achieve some normality I eat cambridge with my boyfriend when he eats I go to the girls house and swig away on water as they way pizza I even cooked a meal for then all this week just because I missed cooking and I didn't even try a little bit I too am getting a bit bored but like you I still have over 30 pounds to lose, I think it's important to adapt a routine similar to one u may have had before in a bid to not feel deprived. Every morning I bring my porridge into work and make it with a cup of coffee it starts me off on my day and i look forward to it, for lunch I make a shake or soup and sit with the others and in the evening if I'm on the go I grab a Tetra (before it would have been crisps and a bar or a sandwich) or else I have a shake or soup with my boyfriend or my friends. I know ita not the same but I do find once people realise you're comfortable around food you're not as tempted and the more you do it the less of a novelty it becomes and the more confident you get. We're nearly there keep going xxx

Thanks for that losemenow

I'm 2lb lighter this morning and my jeans keep falling down so I'm happier :)

Back