Week 5 Weigh In

how come?

congratulations! may i pls ask how you lost so much on your first week? did you drink a lot of water, or did you do a lot of execercise? how did you get thro it, and what motivated you?:)

Wow!... thats amazing... well done!:eek:

OMG 4st in how many weeks what the hell are you doing. well done xxx
Im strict and drinking lots of water!
Thats great, starting monday my self and been browsing this forum all week! so many insperational people. keep up what your doing it's obviously working for you.

any tips for a Newbie? have you thought of a blog yet?:)

The only tip I can give you is that you have to mentally want to loose weight.

well done!!!! i bet you cant stop smiling!

Im not smiling yet but I enjoy the comments Im getting. that keeps me motivated
congratulations! may i pls ask how you lost so much on your first week? did you drink a lot of water, or did you do a lot of execercise? how did you get thro it, and what motivated you?:)

I had a lot to loose in the first place and you will loose lots in your first week as you are loosing water and stomach contents weight aswell. now staberlised at around 7/8lbs a week which is real weight loose. Im now doing a lot of walking in my day but nothing to hard.

And you pull yet another fantastic loss out of the bag. Well done babe!! :party0011:

every time i have a wobble, I log and read posts like yours and think - wow !!!! Got me right back on track after last week - well done x x x

I don't know why but you're losses amaze me more and more every week!! you are doing absolutely fantastic. 4 stone in 5 weeks??? what results!!!! congratulations hun, you should be so proud of urself!! we are! xxxxxxxx

Well done hun, another fab loss - we have a place for you in the LT calendar, which month do you want to be?

x

Just my little dream, I have a firefighter calendar, why not a LT hunks calendar?!!!!! Lol!!!!

x

Back