Week 5 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Had to wait 10 days since my last weigh in, due to being away for work. Was hoping to 5lb, or to be as close to my 2 stone loss as possible...

LOST 8.5LB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss:

So happy, that's 30lb gone!

Fantastic!!

That's great. Well done you. You are doing really well, keep up the good work.

Thanks Bev, I feel great. practically skipped out of the chemist :)

And so you should.

This diet is so good isn't it? What other diets would we get such great losses and every week and what other diet did you ever look forward to weigh day on?

The amount you need to lose is very similar to what I needed to lose to start with. That ticker will go down very quickly if you carry on doing what you're doing. Time really flies on LT too.

Good luck, not that you need it!

It really is wonderful, i've been itching for my weigh in after such a long time. had my time of the month so my hope of 5lb i thought was realistic.

3 stone in 7 weeks you had at first was amazing, i should hopefully be very close to that. Loving your week 12 loss too!! how random is that?!

Thats a great loss well done hun :) x

Whooo bloody Hooooo!! What a result! You must see a huge difference in yourself. Welcome aboard the LT train!

Fantastic loss and well done !

Heads down for next week !

thanks guys. am off to a wedding sunday night, might be daring and go for the more fitted dress in my wardrobe with this week's fab weight loss :)

Out of this world!!!!!

What a weight loss !!!!!!!. I dream of having another big week like that . You must be thrilled . Enjoy easter showing off your new figure:D:D:D:D

omg, thats fab, I bet you did skip out the chemist and nothing or no-one could take the smile from your face today.

Very very well done x x x x

wow well done, thats fantastic, id have been sipping out of the chemist too!!! xxx:D

wooohooo!! thats bleedin fantastic!!

Did you get extra shakes the last time you were at the chemist to last you?

thanks again guys :)

Chelly, i had had to weigh early for week 4 and late for week 5. So basically i had enough shakes to last til this morning.

Was at the chemist first thing, needing my breakfast!!

WOW! Fab loss! Well done you and wasn't it worth the wait??? Good on ya!

OMG thats fab news hun. You are doing fantastically well :D

Back